Super E-Plus -More than Quality Education-Mobile - Customer Connect
Super E-Plus Policy
The Super E-Plus Policy is a combination of insurance protection and savings that allow customers to arrange for the cost of education in advance. The plan is risk free and provides continuous savings with each premium you pay, the cash value of your plan increases.
Benefits Of Super E-Plus Policy.
- Guaranteed cash bonuses - Guaranteed bonuses amounting to 130% of the sum assured are paid in cash spread in the last six anniversaries of the policy.
- Death - Britam will immediately pay 50% of the sum assured and all future premiums will be waived. All unpaid bonuses and maturity will be paid when they fall due.
- Accidental death - Britam will immediately pay 100% of the sum assured and all the future premiums will be waived. All unpaid bonuses and maturity will be paid when they fall due.
- Living Benefits - In the event of contracting any critical illness covered by the policy, e.g. cancer, stroke and heart attack, Britam will immediately pay 50% of the sum assured and all future premiums will stop. All future bonuses and maturity will be paid when they fall due.
- Disability benefit- If you are unable to continue with premium payments due to disability, by reason of accident or sickness, Britam will pay future premiums for you. All unpaid bonuses and maturity will be paid when they fall due.
- Maturity benefit - The policy will pay 100% of the sum assured on expiry of the selected term regardless of any previous benefit payment.
- Tax Relief - An insurance tax relief amounting to 15% of the premiums paid (subject to a maximum of KES 5,000 per month) is available. The full amount payable at maturity of the policy is tax free.
With Super E-Pius, your child's education fund is well protected in the event of disability or untimely death. Policy holders can also receive discounted rates off their premiums:
|Monthly Premium (Kshs)||Discount Rate|
|0 – 4,999||0.00%|
|5,000 - 9,999||5.00%|
|10,000 - 19,999||10.00%|
|20,000 - 29,999||12.50%|
|30,000 and above||15.00%|
Please click here for some of our frequently asked questions.