Equity Funds-Mobile - Customer Connect
This fund aims to offer superior returns over the medium to longer term by maximizing long term capital growth by investing primarily in listed companies on the Stock Exchanges of Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. The fund has some exposure to offshore listed companies, denominated in Euro, Sterling Pound or US Dollar.
It is a suitable investment option for investors looking to put money in the stock market but lack the professional capacity to select and manage their equity portfolio.
• Suitable to investors with a long term investment horizon of 5 years or more
Click here to download the application form.
For more information on this product, kindly get in touch with us or visit any one of our branches.
About Unit Trusts
A unit trust , also known as a collective investment scheme or a mutual fund is a professionally managed investment fund in which investors’ contributions are pooled together to purchase financial securities, such as equities (shares), bonds, cash, bank deposits etc In Kenya, Unit Trusts are regulated by Capital Markets Authority.
Unit Trust funds Benefits.
- Increased diversification: A fund normally holds many financial securities; diversification decreases risk.
- Daily liquidity: Unitholders can buy and sell their units on a daily basis
- Professional investment management: unit trust funds hire portfolio managers to supervise the fund's investments.
- Ability to participate in investments that may be available only to larger investors. For example, individual investors often find it difficult to invest directly in foreign markets.
- Government oversight: Unit trust funds are regulated by CMA
- Ease of comparison: All mutual funds are required to report the same information to investors, which makes them easy to compare.
Britam Asset Managers (Kenya) Ltd is the most ideal provider of Asset Management and Wealth Management Solutions.
For more information, click here to download the products brochure.
Begin your investment journey today with Britam Asset Managers Unit Trust Funds.
We have a vast array of products and services suitable for both individual and institutional investors who seek attractive returns.
For more information on our Unit trust products, please click here to download the Brochure.
The Britam unit trusts include: Money Market Fund, Equity Fund, Bond plus fund and Balanced fund.